At RNLI Jersey we can only keep people safe thanks to our amazing volunteers – and we'd love you to join us! Give us your time as a member of the fundraising team and you’ll play a crucial part in #SavingLivesAtSea.
The impact you will make
You will enable volunteer RNLI lifeboat crews to save lives at sea by carrying out and supporting vital fundraising activity in your local community.
What you will be doing
- Taking part in and supporting fundraising events and activities throughout the year
- Attending meetings and collaborating with other volunteers
- Suggesting, promoting and implementing ideas to raise funds
- Developing an understanding of the work of the RNLI and being a positive ambassador and advocate
- Encouraging and welcoming new members and supporters into the RNLI, driving our One Crew ethos
What you need for this role
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Confident handling cash
- A flexible approach to taking on different tasks
- Open to change and willing to contribute and try out new ideas
What’s in it for you
- Join an inclusive and diverse organisation
- Have fun, meet new people and join a motivated and enthusiastic team who are making a difference
- Learn skills and gain experience to enhance your CV
- Gain the satisfaction of giving back
- Training to fulfil your volunteer role will be provided and reasonable out of pocket expenses reimbursed
Please contact Regina Devaney If you would like to join our amazing team.