Our lifeboat stations remain operational and we will continue to respond to those in need.
However, we regret to advise our friends and supporters that St Helier and St Catherine’s Lifeboat Stations, the RNLI shop and the museum will be closed to the general public with immediate effect until further notice.
The welfare of our volunteers, supporters and staff along with our ability to maintain our world-class lifesaving service is our priority.
Your support for RNLI Jersey is greatly appreciated and we hope that you will understand why we have made these difficult decisions.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
To make a donation to RNLI Jersey please click here.
RNLI lifeguards will be patrolling St Brelade, Plemont, and Greve de Lecq from Saturday 13 June. This is alongside the service already in operation at St Ouen.
Anyone planning a visit to the coast, please remember and follow safety advice:
- Have a plan – check the weather forecast, tide times and read local hazard signage
- Keep a close eye on your family – on the beach and in the water
- Don’t allow your family to swim alone
- Don’t use inflatables
- If you fall into the water unexpectedly, FLOAT TO LIVE. Fight your instinct to thrash around, lean back, extend your arms and legs, and Float
- In an emergency dial 999, and ask for the Coastguard